Friday, January 2, 2009

Sorry for the long hiatus...Updates coming Soon!

Rajesh, Siliva, Mali, and I had a wonderful trip to Morvi in the Spring of 2008. We had wonderful meals prepared by Veenamami and her team of helpers and stayed very comfortably at Rekhamami's flat.

I am sorting through the pictures that Rajesh took and the wonderfully detailed architectural drawings Silvia prepared from all the precise measurements she took with her laser.

I'll be posting pictures, plans, elevations and sections up very soon.

The goal is to prepare the book and postcards in time for the anniversary of the construction of Nil Kusum.

Beyond the book, I have a number of others ideas which are slowly ripening.

Thanks to everyone who has worked on and supported the project so far.

1 comment:

silvia said...

Thanks to you for giving us the chance to be there! I had a wonderful time in Morvi!